more than a headband…
wear it as a hat…
or a scarf!
Suggestions for styling your GirlBand:
- Great as a neck gator or head band!
- As a band, arrange tag to the back as to avoid the seam bunching.
- Pull a bit of hair down as to soften the face, the rest of it can go out the top.
- If you want to narrow the band on your head; pick just the top layer (Girlbands are doubled layer of fabric) gather and scrunch all the way around to the back – this creates volume and a wrapped effect.
- If you want your hair up and off your neck, gather a ponytail, twist and tuck inside the band.